New Jesey Self Contained Ice Machine Repairs
Call us if:
- Ice Maker Makes isn’t Shutting off or making too much Ice – If an ice maker tends to make too much ice or isn’t shutting off; it is very likely that the shutoff arm or switch is failing to work correctly.
- Ice Maker Fails to Make Ice – This is often caused by a number of factors including a faulty water supply line, shutoff switch, incorrect freezer temperature, malfunctioned shutoff arm or value, or troubled ejector gear, motor, ice mold heater, thermostat, or inlet valve.
- Ice Cubes Aren’t Forming Correctly – This often occurs when there is a problem with the supply line, inlet switch, supply valve, or inlet valve. These problems can be solved relatively quickly.
- Ice Fails to Eject – When ice fails to eject properly, the issue probably stems from an issue with the ejector gear, ejector motor, holding switch, thermostat, or ice mold heater.
- Water Leakage – When water leakage occurs, some of the issues might be an unleveled fridge or ice making unit. Additionally, the fill cup alignment should be double checked and the supply line, inlet switch, and inlet valve tested.
For more information on fixing your ice maker, please call Jersey Appliance Repair at (866) 401-9887.
Our dedicated team will carefully assess your technical issues and provide cost-effective services to meet your needs.
Some of the brands we service are Sub Zero, Wolf, Thermador, LG, Bosch, Fisher & Paykel, General Electric – GE, Dacor, DCS, Kitchen Aid, Maytag, Whirlpool, Marvel, Speed Queen, U-Line, Scotsman, Jade, Hotpoint, Jenn-Air, Turbo Chef, Best, Broan, Five Star, Viking, Gaggenau, Capital, Samsung, Links Grills, and more!