Due to our continued growth we are looking for experienced technicians to add to our team. This position is responsible for the repair of the
customer’s in-home appliance in-home appliances repaired include Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Gas and Electric Ovens, Refrigerators, Microwaves, Compactors, and others. This position delivers timely and quality service while in the customer’s homes while continuing to provide excellent customer service. We provide factory-authorized service for most major brands. Our service areas are Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Somerset, Union, and Ocean counties. We will provide you with a service van, uniform, and periodic training.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a required background and drug screen.
- Dedicated team-player
- Punctual and good attendance.
- Ability to provide knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service.
- Ability to work variable and flexible hours including mandatory Saturdays and overtime.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis and up to 100 on occasional basis without maintenance.
- Pleasant, polite mannered for dealing with co-workers and customers.
Not an experienced technician? We are now offering a Technician Training Program. Limited spots available. Serious inquiries can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.